Every reader and blogger is also invited to participate and make their own list. It doesn't have to have the same theme, it just needs to pertain to books!
If you do make your own list and post it to your blog, share the link in the comments. Or if you prefer write your own list in the comments!
Note: I put 3 asterisks beside the titles I have read and recommnend. Ihave not read all of the books I put in these lists, so be sure to check them all out!
I took a week off this blog (and reading in general as I was doing a multitude of other things), but now I am back with another Monday 10. Since I am currently reading a book about a garden and gardening (The Lost Garden by Helen Humphreys, review coming soon), I thought that should be the theme of this week.
* 10 books about gardens, gardening and flowers *
- The Lost Garden, by Helen Humphrey ***
- The Secret Garden, by Frances Hodgson Burnett ***
- In the Night Garden (the Orphan's Tales #1), by Catherynne Valente ***
- The Forgotten Garden, by Kate Morton ***
- A Child's Garden of Verses, by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens, J. M. Barrie
- Poems for Gardeners, ed. by Germaine Greer
- Garden Spells, by Sarah Addison Allen ***
- Elizabeth and her German Garden, by Elizabeth von Arnim
- The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady, Edith Holden