Every reader and blogger is also invited to participate and make their own list. It doesn't have to have the same theme, it just needs to pertain to books!
If you do make your own list and post it to your blog, share the link in the comments. Or if you prefer write your own list in the comments!
Note: I put 3 asterisks beside the titles I have read and recommnend. Ihave not read all of the books I put in these lists, so be sure to check them all out!
Since I'm currently reading a book about a girl on the run because she was falsely accused of witchcraft in 17th century Scotland, I thought that I would make a list of 10 books relating to this matter. A lot of them take place in New england, specifically at the Salem with trials.
* 10 Books about witch trials *
- Daughters of the Witching Hill, by Mary Sharratt
- A Break With Charity, by Ann Rinaldi
- Witch Child, by Celia Rees ***
- The Minister's Daughter, by Julie Hearn
- The Heretic's Daughter, by Kathleen Kent
- The Crucible, by Arthur Miller (play) ***
- The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, by Katherine Howe
- The Witch of Blackbird Pond, by Elizabeth George Speare ***
- Wicked Girls, by Stephanie Hemphill
- The Betrayal of Maggie Blair, by Elizabeth Laird