14.11.11

New Beginning & Listography

Oh, what a long unexpected hiatus this has been! I know I haven't updated this blog since July, and to be honest I am not quite sure what happened. I knew Summer is always a bit of a lethargic time for me, but this Summer really took me by surprise and I found that I neglected many things, this blog included. But now that Summer is gone, and that Fall has almost past as well, I am ready to start working on this blog again.

Mostly though, I just miss writing about books. I've been reading a fair amount of books in the past few months and I want to talk about them and discuss some of them. So let's start over shall we?
(also expect some guess posts in the future from readers and friends. If you are interested in submitting something to The Woodland Library, please see this post)

If you browse this blog you will soon realize that I am a big fan of lists, and book lists are often the best lists there are. So I made a Listography.com account for The Woodland Library. There you will find all the list that have been featured on this blog. Easy to check, easy to print if you want to carry them with you to your nearest bookstore. These lists will continually grow and some will be added and created with time. If you want to submit a book-related list, please don't hesitate to contact me.

So here we are! November 2011 is well on the way and we are starting anew.
Welcome back!



2 comments:

  1. I very much look forward to reading The Woodland Library again. Also, I'd love to write a guest post, but I'll have to think about what things to write, or which books to review, and then I'll send you an email when I've got some ideas.

    ReplyDelete