20.2.11

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Maibox (or IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It enables bloggers to mention the books they have acquired during the week. Read more about it HERE.

Here are some books I've bought from the local used book store in the last few weeks, but hadn't shared yet. I haven't read any of the yet either, but I just like having them around. It's comforting.

Bought (used):

  • A Room of One's Own, by Virginia Woolf
  • The Waves, by Virginia Woolf
  • Peaches, by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  • Black Thorn, White Rose, ed. by Ellen Datlow & Terri Windling
  • Snow White & Rose Red, by Patricia C. Wrede
  • Bluebeard's Egg, by Margaret Atwood
Bought (new):



  • The Girl With Glass Feet, by Ali shaw
  • Playing With the Grown-ups, by Sophie Dahl

3 comments:

  1. The Girl with Glass Feet looks very interesting. I'm going to have to check it out! Happy reading!

    Check out what's IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought The Waves at a used book store the other month too! And then the next day I found Mrs. Dalloway in the used books for sale at the library... *happy sigh* That was a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MiaandSofia
    Thank you! You have a happy reading too :)

    @Brittany
    Doesn't it? I'm quite excited about reading it.

    @Melee
    Oh, what a good week! I'll be honest, I've nver read Virginia Woolf yet, these two books are my first by her and I am quite excited about discovering her words.

    ReplyDelete