Every reader and blogger is also invited to participate and make their own list. It doesn't have to have the same theme, it just needs to pertain to books!
If you do make your own list and post it to your blog, share the link in the comments. Or if you prefer write your own list in the comments!
Note: I put 3 asterisks beside the titles I have read and recommnend. Ihave not read all of the books I put in these lists, so be sure to check them all out!
The previous review of Quiver, by Stephanie Spinner, gave me the idea of making the first Monday 10 about Greek mythology.
* 10 Books Inspired by Greek Mythology *
- Quicksilver, by Stephanie Spinner ***
- Goddess of Yesterday, by Caroline B. Cooney
- The Firebrand, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Nobody's Princess, by Esther M. Freisner
- Oh. My. Gods., by Tera Lynn Childs
- The Percy Jackson series, by Rick Riordan
- Lost in the Labyrinth, by Patrice Kindl
- The Minotaur Takes a Cigarette Break, by Steven Sherrill
- The Penelopiad, by Margaret Atwood ***
- Till We Have Faces, by C.S Lewis