7.2.11

Monday 10: Of Greek Mythology

Monday 10 is a weekly post where I share a list of 10 bookish items based on a theme, subject, idea, fancy, etc.
Every reader and blogger is also invited to participate and make their own list. It doesn't have to have the same theme, it just needs to pertain to books!
If you do make your own list and post it to your blog, share the link in the comments. Or if you prefer write your own list in the comments!
Note: I put 3 asterisks beside the titles I have read and recommnend. Ihave not read all of the books I put in these lists, so be sure to check them all out!

The previous review of Quiver, by Stephanie Spinner, gave me the idea of making the first Monday 10 about Greek mythology.

* 10 Books Inspired by Greek Mythology *


Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. There are some interesting books on this list. I do love to read books inspired by mythology. I think "Goddess of Yesterday" is at the top of my to-read list. :D

    Btw, I also added you on Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Valerie

    Goddess of Yesterday has been on my to-read list for a while too. I just haven't gotten my hands on it yet.

    Thank you for adding me on Goodreads, I will add you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great list! I've never read most of them, but I did love Oh. My. Gods :D That was a great book!

    I know I've read a lot of Greek myth books over the years, but the most recent one I can recommend is Francesca Lia Block's "Psyche in a Dress." It can be very dark at times, but her beautiful, poetic style is just too good to pass up.

    ReplyDelete