6.2.11

Welcome to the Woodland Library!

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the book blogging world.
As you can see this blog is brand new and, I might say, quite empty, but I hope to change that soon and swiftly in the next few weeks.
There is not a lot of things that I like more than stories and books and talking about them. When I am not reading I like browsing books, and reading about books and making lists of books. It seemed like a good idea to share this passion with other people, and this is why I built this blog.

In here you will find reviews of books, some new, some old. With time I hope to introduce discussion posts as well.
Every Monday, I will post a list (who doesn't like lists?) of 10 books (or authors, characters, ...) pertaining to a subject, or theme, or idea, etc that I have read, hope to read, or seem interesting somehow. Everybody will be invited to join in the fun and make their own list if they want to.

I mostly just want to have fun sharing and talking about bookish things. This is an open space for anyone who wants to do so as well, and everyone is invited to participate as long as the discourse remains civil and respectful.

If you have any questions or comments that you want to ask me personally, do not hesitate to email me.

Let's have a grand time, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment