26.4.11

Little News and Reminder.

Hello dear readers,

Let me start this quick post with an apology for my absence in the comments in the past week or so. I was visiting family for Easter and found myself quite busy (or lazy).
I want to thank all of you who commented (especially on the "favourite villains" post). I always enjoy reading your opinions.

One News: I am now on Twitter! And you are quite welcomed to follow me. It will be half personal tweets and half books related stuff.
I am @woodlandtales, hope to see you there!

Reminder: With all my visiting and enjoying family time I forgot last week to post a little reminder.
Last week, The Betrayal of Maggie Blair, by Elizabeth Blair came out. I did a review of the ARC, and you can read it HERE.
It is recommended to all lovers of YA Historical novels.







I hope everyone is well, and enjoying some fantastic books!
More reviews and updates coming soon!

Love, MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment